Medical Health Group -Abingdon, Maryland
I was hired as a medical assistant for their most difficult doctor.She is demanding, and that's fine, but beyond that, she is insufferably rude and verbally abusive.
Of course I was told nothing but wonderful things about her during my interview, but from my very first day there, she and the person who was *supposed* to be training me, had nothing but animosity toward me and the insults were beyond absurd. While I highly don't recommend working there, I equally do not recommend becoming a patient. What I witnessed regarding patient care was absolutely horrible. They view their patients as dollar signs and nothing more.
If a patient complains about anything, the issue is not addressed...they simply refuse to treat that patient again.They have a very high employee and patient turnover rate.f29236b review #215529
You may also like
- "Went to Labcorp for medical tests Sarasota. There were several elderly patients arguing with confrontational Labcorp employees that they had provided urine samples, staff insisted they had not. Elderly man..."
- "ALLSCRIPTS has attacked my reputation,has ruined my good name made strong criticism,malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming my character, reporting false statements to defame me, publishing false..."
- "This goes back to 2012 of January when I went to register at Kaiser in Fremont CA for the Orthopedic Department. Attached to this letter are actual Kaiser documents..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "For GEORGE BOULOS NEMER, Petitioner: M. Angela Krieger, KRIEGER & KRIEGER, Omaha, NE. For IMMIGRATION AND NATURALIZATION SERVICE, Respondent: Janet Reno, Attorney General, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE, Washington, DC. Mark C...."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."
- "We had water stagnation in our front yard so much so that the water was overflowing to the road. We called BGE to come and take a look at..."