Medical Health Group -Abingdon, Maryland
I was hired as a medical assistant for their most difficult doctor.She is demanding, and that's fine, but beyond that, she is insufferably rude and verbally abusive.
Of course I was told nothing but wonderful things about her during my interview, but from my very first day there, she and the person who was *supposed* to be training me, had nothing but animosity toward me and the insults were beyond absurd. While I highly don't recommend working there, I equally do not recommend becoming a patient. What I witnessed regarding patient care was absolutely horrible. They view their patients as dollar signs and nothing more.
If a patient complains about anything, the issue is not addressed...they simply refuse to treat that patient again.They have a very high employee and patient turnover rate.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "Woke up twice during wisdom (4) extraction. Never once did the oral surgeon stop/pause until I was out again. I was actually told to be quiet; apparently I was yelling...."
- "Terrible.....I will NEVER shop at a roomstore again. The quality of the furniture is poor. The customer service is atrocious. My wife and I decided to purchase our first home's..."
- "Do not go to this ORTHOPEDIC ASSOCIATES. I went to this office and Doctor Zohair Shedzad Alam who I have used before said he can't do the surgery as good..."
- " This is my opinion of Blair Mitchell Eig and how he is as I see him: My experience with Blair Mitchell Eig has been the worst ever as a Chief..."
- "Hi kixeye . I have been banned cause i have ur glish of elite sandstorm . But its not my fault and i did never cheat on my account plz..."
- "I made an appointment almost two months prior to dropping my dog, Bruce, off at Petco (103, Commerace Way, Woburn 01801). His appointment was at 12:00 pm and I figured..."
- "Coffee maker stopped brewing mid way left 5 cup of water. Wouldn't empty out like normal. This is the second issue with mr coffee products..."