Medical Health Group -Abingdon, Maryland
I was hired as a medical assistant for their most difficult doctor.She is demanding, and that's fine, but beyond that, she is insufferably rude and verbally abusive.
Of course I was told nothing but wonderful things about her during my interview, but from my very first day there, she and the person who was *supposed* to be training me, had nothing but animosity toward me and the insults were beyond absurd. While I highly don't recommend working there, I equally do not recommend becoming a patient. What I witnessed regarding patient care was absolutely horrible. They view their patients as dollar signs and nothing more.
If a patient complains about anything, the issue is not addressed...they simply refuse to treat that patient again.They have a very high employee and patient turnover rate.bef675d
You may also like
- "Case investigated by Santa Fe Sheriff for Sexual Assault of a Child, Child Neglect and another for insurance fraud. Kim McCall, Kimberly McCall, Kim T McCall, you've been a busy..."
- "Do not go to this ORTHOPEDIC ASSOCIATES. I went to this office and Doctor Zohair Shedzad Alam who I have used before said he can't do the surgery as good..."
- "I was at LATROBE rt 30 office for CDL physical. Extermiater walked through every room spraying the base while patients are in the rooms. The male nurse wrote my bloodpresure..."
- "Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell..."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "I purchased a set of Giovanna wheels from this guys and after 8 months the paint start peeling I contact them and send them a pictures but after going back..."
- "I recently took delivery of EA American Artisan in a black finish. The product is terrible! Uneven spray patterns, obvious touch ups, the dresser top is coming off..drawers are a..."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."